torsdag

General Motors Helpline

HELPLINE:      General Motors Helpline, how can I help you?
CUSTOMER: Your cars suck!
HELPLINE: What's wrong?
CUSTOMER: It crashed, that's what went wrong!
HELPLINE: What were you doing?
CUSTOMER: I wanted to go faster, so I pushed the accelerator pedal
all the way to the floor. It worked for a while, and then it crashed,
and now it will not even start up!"
HELPLINE: I am sorry, sir, but it is your responsibility if you
misuse the product.
CUSTOMER: Misuse it? I was just following this manual of yours.
It said to make the car go to put the transmission in "D" and press
the accelerator pedal. That's exactly what I did --now the
this thing is crashed.
HELPLINE: Did you read the entire operator's manual before
operating the car sir?
CUSTOMER: What? Of course I did! I told you I did everything the
manual said and it did not work!
HELPLINE: Didn't you attempt to slow down so you would not crash?
CUSTOMER: How do you do that?
HELPLINE: You said you read the entire manual, sir. It is on page
14. The brake. The pedal next to the accelerator.
CUSTOMER: Well, I do not have all day to sit around and read this
manual you know.
HELPLINE: Of course not. What do you expect us to do about it?
CUSTOMER: I want you to send me one of the latest versions that
goes fast and will not crash anymore!